<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32565688?origin\x3dhttp://finx-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
Welcome♥

:D
best viewed in Mozila Firefox, but the blogger herself uses Operah and is currently still working fine :D

Profile♥

SEMI KANG
14/01/93
btpsian
NUSHS
saessac93@hotmail.com


Affiliates♥

• 203♥
• Amanda♥
• Andre
• Andrew
• Andy
• Clare
• Cheryl Lin
• Cheryl Yeow
• Chester
• Chris♥
• Daoxin
• Deborah
• Esther
• Esther Candice
• Ethel
• Felicia
• Fion
• Huimin♥
• Huishi
• Jennifer
• Jiayu
• Joel
• Jonathan Ang
• Jiahong
• Kang Raye
• Katrina
• Michelle
• Rachael
• Rania
• Roy
• Ruijia
• Ryan
• Shahid
• Shermaine
• Shini
• Spencer
• Stacy
• Vivien Ang
• Weiyuan
• Wenli♥
• Woan Chyi
• Ying Zhen
• Yufei
• Yuki
• Zikri
• Ziyi♥
• Zundian


Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I'm not supposed to be blogging/on the comp but my mom's at West Mall and my bro's having supp so I'm real FREE! I changed my blogskin but dunno why my blog always seem to be small and plain(?!)...Who cares...Anyway, PSLE's tomorrow!!! I'm really feeling tense at the moment. I've been sick throughout the weekend. Hopefully I'll recover by today!:) Its really regretful that I didnt study much and I'm currently unprepared,(then why am I blogging?) maybe I was kindda relax that I had already entered the DSA... Currently I'm kindda pissed off because of SOMEONE whom you(whoever reading this post) will never know. <> Today Sakeena wrote a really...um...insulting letter to weiting. Quite cool though. And last week a book, by cll, was in our hands! Wah,she was so....vulgar towards clare.(I just realised my grammar is damn bad....oh no, tml's my PSLE!!!) Everyone, good luck for your PSLE! (and wish me luck too!)




Tagboard♥







Archives♥

• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010

Credits♥

layout by twenty